Skills and expertise development for personnel in social work organizations is an important part of department of social work’s work and is available in various different formats. In addition to the university courses that we have the department offers tailor-made commissioned education and other types of cooperation.
- Everyday living - activities for young persons with dementia
Contact: PhD Petra Ahnlund, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back to ordinary life after head & neck cancer – a health care developmental project in the Northern region, A developmental project in collaboration with the Department of ENT
Contact: PhD, Professor Pär Salander, E-mail: email@example.com
- What obstructs and what facilitates the contact with hearing rehabilitation. A Qualitative study of experiences made by service users and professionals.
Centre for Research and Development in Social Psychiatry in Västerbotten County (Socialpsykiatriskt kunskapscentrum) and Research and development unit at the social services in Umeå are important cooperation partners.
- Centre for Research and Development in Social Psychiatry in Västerbotten County www.socialpsykiatri.se
- Research and development unit www.umea.se/uffe
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information about our tailor-made courses in commissioned education or if you are interested in other types of cooperation with our department.
Contact: Coordinator for co-operative ventures, Director of Studies PhD Anna-Lena Perdahl, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org